Lyrics:
I've had to run, I've had to crawl.
Been rich as a king, had nothing at all.
Still raising hell, tearing down walls.
I know where I stand, I'm learning to fall.
the video on youtube really touched me..
it's a must watch to understand the life of people
whom are suffering tough diseases..
which reminds me of the young sister in Christ
whom is striving to make each day counts for the Lord..
am i wasting my life away? there is more things
in life that we should really do rather than wallowing up
in the sadness that we have in our lives..
forget all those things that affect you
look around you
see those poor people or those who are not feeling well
they are striving hard to make it through each day..
aren't we suppose to be ashamed of ourselves?
not counting the blessings that we have in our lives?
take time to reflect your life and give thanks to God now
it's never too late, just that it's a matter of heart
No comments:
Post a Comment