Friday, June 12, 2009

so little time left to study..

yay!! i'm am left with only 3 more concept maps to be tested..
and the last 2 are quite short ones so not so bad..
all the effort for the past 2 weeks, to go to school most afternoon
finally paid off.. so now is the time to get back to study for my H2 subjects..
spend the remaining 2 weeks to do my revision for my maths, econs and physics..

anyway today was quite tiring but ok i guess..
not much things happen today, just that i will need to spend time reading
more of God's Word.. i have missed quite a few QT for the past few days..
so i need to get in tuned with God so that i will not backslide from my faith..

thank God for so many things He has blessed me with.. Pray that i will
manage my time better with church ministry, BB and school..
12 days since my holiday started
16 days till holiday is over
17 days till exams started..
30++ days till exams over..

so ya lor.. gotta revise to catch up on the time spent on geog..
which used up 2 weeks of mine.. so i hope that the result would pay off..
or else it will be one big disappointment in my life..

would try to blog more often if i could remember that is..

A song to close the day
"like a child" by Jars of Clay

"Like A Child"

Dear God, surround me as I speak,
the bridges that I walk across are weak
Frustrations fill the void that I can't solely bear
Dear God, don't let me fall apart,
you've held me close to you
I have turned away and searched for answers I can't understand

[Chorus:]

They say that I can move the mountains
And send them crashing into the sea
They say that I can walk on water
If I would follow and believe
with faith like a child

Sometimes, when I feel miles away
and my eyes can't see your face
I wonder if I've grown to lose the recklessness
I walked in light of you

[Chorus]

[Little girl:]
"I've got joy like a fountain!"
"Be kind one to others"
"In Jesus Christ Your son"

They say that love can heal the broken
They say that hope can make you see
They say that faith can find a Savior
If you would follow and believe
with faith like a child

Credits
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/jarsofclay/likeachild.html

No comments:

Post a Comment