By Your Side - Tenth Avenue North
Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away
Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run
And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you
Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life
(Chorus 2x)
Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go
(Chorus 2x)
I'm wondering what's wrong with me this few days
when i just start to lose my temper
it reminds me of my old self
the one that suppose to die on the cross
Didn't I nailed it to the cross?
Is it like what Isman says
Christians like to take back their old self
from the cross, as if the nail could be taken out
as and when you like it
Am i doing things on impulse?
Or an i just going through a phrase of life?
Why am i the one that cause people around me to stumble?
What is God trying to tell me?
Or Satan is trying to extinguish the little faith of mine?
Having listening to the song makes be break down and cried
for I really have drifted far away from God
and i make people around me stumble..
Am i really a Christian? Am i really one that is of God's chosen people?
Why would such a God choose a weak like me to be His people?
Where do i stand in Your eyes?
Would You ever love me again?
No comments:
Post a Comment